Details for EST/RODGERS, J.
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF ESTATE STATE OF ALABAMA COUNTY OF ELMORE IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF JIMMIE D. RODGERS, DECEASED CASE NO: 2020-298 Letters Testamentary in the Estate of JIMMIE D. RODGERS, deceased, having been granted to BRETT A. RODGERS on the 12 day of November, 2020 by John Thornton, Judge of Probate of Elmore County, Alabama, notice is hereby given that all persons and parties having claims against said estate are required, within the time allowed by law, to present the same to the Court or the same will be barred. BRETT A. RODGERS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ESTATE OF JIMMIE D. RODGERS, DECEASED Attorney of Record for such Personal Representative: DALE SEGREST, THE SEGREST LAW FIRM, PO BOX 780791, TALLASSEE, ALABAMA 36078, 334-252-0036 Dale.Segrest@Segrestlaw.com Tallassee Tribune: Nov. 18, 25 and Dec. 2, 2020 EST/RODGERS, J.
- Hotel Talisi invaded by group of feral cats
- Tallassee honors Southside Middle School teacher Mahua Ghosh
- Mayor questions prison naysayers
- Research and facts trump feelings
- Westside Independent Baptist holds bake sale
- City of Tallassee honors Community Home Health and Hospice
- Tallassee Elementary student gives thanks to bus drivers
- Tallassee Rotary Club wraps successful Boston Butt sale
- Small Business Saturday set for this weekend in Tallassee
- Cobblestone Inn looks at Tallassee for new location
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.