Stay-at-home mom Emily Rollins runs an unusual hobby business out of her Tallassee home — rat breeding. “Oh Rats! Rattery,” which advertises through Facebook, attracts customers from across the Southeast for its pedigreed, temperament-tested rats. Take a look as Rollins gives a tour of her newly-dedicated rat home.
- Covington Healthcare’s Sarah Covington offered free vaccines to qualifying individuals
- Proposed mega prison will compound Tallassee’s wastewater woes
- Tallassee Police Department activity reports Jan. 11-18
- City hears from Downtown Strategies about strategic planning
- Cole, Solomon, and Phillips named 2021 Hall of Pride inductees, J.E. Hot Obrien honored with 2021 Service Award
- Nearly half of recent unemployment claims are estimated to be COVID-19 related
- Social media bans are legal, but troubling
- Mr. Will Payne
- Tallassee High finds games this week canceled
- Mr. Mike Granger
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.