Opponents of the abortion bill have argued it was written to be enforced by private action as a way to sidestep Roe v. Wade.
We want to know what you think. In light of Mayor John Hammock's recent arrest, do you think he should continue as mayor or resign?
- Arrest and incident reports of the Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department from Jan. 19 to Jan. 25
- Holtville High School basketball coach arrested
- Donation will help grieving parents
- Tallassee man dead after shooting at Wetumpka Walmart
- Police still investigating fatal shooting, man no longer suspect
- ‘Best Christmas present ever;’ Johnny moves into a new home just days before Christmas
- Arrest and incident reports of the Tallassee Police Department from Jan. 17 to Jan. 24
- Hammock released from Baldwin County Jail
- Capital City Classic this weekend
- 25 custom cut and sew jobs coming to New Site