Some churches are ornate. Some churches are simple. Some churches are in strip malls. Some churches stand tall with steeples and bells. But one local church is different — its congregation is meeting in a nightclub.
Twenty teachers from throughout Elmore County Public Schools gathered at the system’s central office on Monday for a day of robotics training.
Stay-at-home mom Emily Rollins runs an unusual hobby business out of her Tallassee home — rat breeding. “Oh Rats! Rattery,” which advertises through Facebook, attracts customers from across the Southeast for its pedigreed, temperament-tested rats. Take a look as Rollins gives a tour of her n…
- Water leak leaves some without water and others with low water pressure
- Jamicah Humphrey drains 52, aims for college as next step
- Tallassee basketball marches into Sweet 16 with win over Talladega
- Class of 2021, family, friends and community remember Mackenzie Gunn
- Tallassee native named branch sales manager for CB&S bank
- A place for everyone
- Silent auction underway
- Benjamin Russell claims third overall on Lake Eufaula, Reeltown takes 16th
- The Attack of the Bridge Buzzards – Part Two!
- SOFTBALL ROUNDUP: Elmore County on an early roll, Tallassee shows competitive ability
It's the football postseason! Five local teams are in Round 1 of the playoffs tonight. TPI sports writers Ryne Gallacher and Caleb Turrentine break down all the action live tonight.