With a statewide fire alert in a place, a plume of smoke filled the eastern sky late Friday afternoon when a fire sparked on the outskirts of the Franklin community, putting local residents on guard.
Recovery Organization Support Specialist (ROSS) is a state- and federally-funded recovery program that goes beyond the traditional in-house services to support those in recovery. The program began in April 2018 and since that time, the City of Tallassee in Elmore and Tallapoosa counties has …
- Proposed mega prison will compound Tallassee’s wastewater woes
- Tallassee Police Department activity reports Jan. 11-18
- Covington Healthcare’s Sarah Covington offered free vaccines to qualifying individuals
- Mr. Will Payne
- Nearly half of recent unemployment claims are estimated to be COVID-19 related
- City hears from Downtown Strategies about strategic planning
- Cole, Solomon, and Phillips named 2021 Hall of Pride inductees, J.E. Hot Obrien honored with 2021 Service Award
- Mr. James Richard “Jim” Godwin
- Robert "David" Bolan
- Wilbert L. Starks, Sr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.